5 compelling tips to enhance your IELTS Speaking
- Smooth advancement – In Task 1, you are the subject, so visit the examination appropriately, sort out a couple of particular vocabulary about yourself.
- I am from Gurgaon.
- I am from the Millennium city of India- Gurgaon, which is also known as the corporate capital of the country as a majority of the global MNCs and progressive business houses have established their corporate offices here.
- Task Response – Check the cue card carefully, remember to read it well – misunderstanding this will cost you points.
- Troublesome question? – Memorize this: I’m not quite sure if that is what you are thinking about but I think….
- Blank mind? – If the expression has just vanished from your brain, just describe it, for instance, examination = the system used to check testing ability… This gives you a chance to speak without major hesitations.
- Fast improvement – Learn word combinations, for example: Bear in mind, Take into account etc. You will sound more like a native speaker, additionally diminishing the odds of blunders, and isn’t generally difficult.
P.S. – Be careful – these need to be used in the exact context, so I’d recommend preparing with an instructor.
For counselling on IELTS or to know more about the best IELTS training institute in Gurgaon, reach out to an ELAN Representative now @8800944095 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org